We wanted to share with you an innovative solution, provided by IRS from Mitsubishi Electric, which helps ensure your current air conditioning installations produce a COVID-safe environment.
Plasma Quad Connect – Air Purifying Device
Mitsubishi Electric’s powerful bolt-on air purifying device delivers Plasma Quad Technology to both new and existing installations of M Series, Mr Slim and City Multi indoor units. Plasma Quad Technology significantly improves indoor air quality by neutralizing 6 key indoor pollutants, as well as inhibits 99.8% of SARS-CoV-2*.
* Derived from and subject to test results, for and on behalf of Mitsubishi Electric, conducted at the Microbial Testing Laboratory, Japan Textile Quality and Technology Centre, Kobe, Japan.??
What does it do?
Plasma Quad Connect significantly improves indoor air quality, providing peace of mind and reassurance for the physical and mental wellbeing of building occupants. This is the perfect solution for a variety of applications, including hotels, healthcare, leisure, and offices.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Plasma Quad Technology effectively neutralises 6 key indoor pollutants (Viruses, Bacteria, Allergens, Microscopic Particles PM 2.5, Dust, Mould)
- Broad compatibility – allowing connectivity to M Series, Mr Slim, and City Multi indoor units
- Install flexibly – cost-effective bolt-on solution for new and existing air conditioning systems
- Premium construction allows for easy maintenance and low cost of ownership
If you would like to find out more about how the IRS team can help make your existing installation COVID Secure, contact us today by clicking here and completing the simple contact form found here. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01527 577999 today.
Posted on 11/06/2021