Bumble Hole Foods is probably the most respected egg processing company in the UK. From humble beginnings, they now operate from the most modern, state of the art egg processing food factory in the UK, with full BRC grade A, Soil Association and Marks and Spencer A list approval. Bumble Hole Foods Ltd produce a range of egg products and manufacture hard boiled eggs and egg mayonnaise.
Supply and Install replacement Chiller.
- Project management - Plan, manage and coordinate contractors during the duration of the project
- Technical Knowledge and Experience
Details of the Project
- Fully de-commission chiller, removing refrigerant for safe and certified disposal
- Electrically isolate and disconnect chiller
- Mechanically disconnect chiller
- Lift existing chiller from base onto low loader for disposal
- Crane lift New Daikin Chiller into place
- Carry out necessary pipework modifications and re-insulate
- Commission Chiller
Value of Project
Download a copy of the case study here
Why choose IRS?
IRS Ltd (Industrial Refrigeration Services Limited), with our Head Office in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire was founded in 1990 built on a reputation of quality services and cost saving solutions. We are experts in energy management, embracing all aspects of industrial and commercial users of refrigeration, air conditioning and heat exchange systems. We currently service and maintain all of the refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment on the Bumble Hole Foods site.
IRS have policies and procedures in place to ensure all subcontractors and suppliers are certified and carry out the same H&S and quality standards as ourselves that our customers would expect. IRS have recently achieved the Daikin Certified Installers status.